Further Review of Formal Complaint
Once the vendor receives the written response to their formal complaint submitted in stage 2, the vendor can choose to conclude the process or move on to stage 3. In this stage, the vendor can request a further review of the formal complaint. This review will be completed and a response will be provided in writing by the Vice President, Supply Chain.
Vendors must formally request the further review of the complaint within 10 business days of receipt of the written response to the formal complaint submitted in stage 2.
This process requires the submission of materials that you may consider proprietary. Please review the confidentiality section
and take the necessary action to protect your information.
- Submit the materials you provided as part of your Stage 2 complaint (provided again below) by email or by mail to the Vice President, Supply Chain:
- Full contact information
- Clear summary of the complaint. All background information related to the complaint must be included.
- All relevant documents that substantiate the complaint, including documentation on actions taken and the outcomes must be included.
- Clear statement of the outcome that the vendor is seeking
- A date and an authorized signature
The Vice President, Supply Chain will review the written complaint and all relevant documentation within 20 business days of its receipt. The Vice President, Supply Chain may request an informational meeting with the vendor and the Provincial Director, Sourcing. A written response will be provided by the Vice President, Supply Chain to the vendor within 20 business days of the receipt of the review request. If a response cannot be made within 20 business days, the vendor will be advised of the delay and will be given a new date for the response.