Clarification or Formal Complaint
After the debriefing
takes place, the vendor can choose to conclude the process or move on to stage 1. In this stage, the vendor can either:
- Request additional clarification; or
- Submit a formal written complaint
Both options will be reviewed and responded to in writing by the File Lead. If a vendor is not satisfied with the clarification response, they are able to submit a formal complaint within 10 business days of receipt of the written response.
Vendors must either request clarification or submit a formal written complaint using the process below within 10 business days of the debrief meeting.
- Request the name of the File Lead’s Sourcing Lead and their contact information from the File Lead.
- Outline your request for clarification and submit by email or mail to the Sourcing Lead.
This process requires the submission of materials that you may consider proprietary. Please review the confidentiality section
and take the necessary action to protect your information.
- Request the name of the Sourcing Lead and their contact information from the File Lead.
- Submit the following information in its entirety by email or by mail to the Sourcing Lead
- Full contact information
- Clear summary of the complaint. All background information related to the complaint must be included.
- All relevant documents that substantiate the complaint, including documentation on actions taken and the outcomes must be included
- Clear statement of the outcome that the vendor is seeking
- A date and an authorized signature
The Sourcing Lead will review the request for clarification or the complaint submission. The vendor will be advised in writing by the Sourcing Lead of the outcome(s) resulting from the review within 20 days of the complaint.